The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Pretty cool

The upper scale of the flash animation is off though. The observable universe is actually about 46.5 light years in radius due to the fact that space-time is expanding. At the beginning of the universe this expansion was faster than the speed of light (though that is not to say that anything was traveling at a speed faster than that of light, simply that the space-time that matter and light exists on was expanding like a balloon being inflated).

Cool Project though

Here's some info if you are interested:
http://en.wiki-pedia.org/wiki/Observa ble_universe

Robot Dinosaurs Robot Dinosaurs

far to short

fantastic game, but just a bit short.

Pandemic II Pandemic II

An enjoyable game but here are a few suggestions

I know that the game is just made in the spirit of fun, but here are a few suggestions for #3 (I loved numbers 1 and 2 both).

In both versions of the game everyone who got infected was doomed to death. In reality this would not be the case as a certain percentage of the population would be immune and a certain percentage would survive infection.

Just because borders are closed does not mean that people will not get through and it certainly does not mean that air-born, water-born and pest born disease could not get through. This opens up some interesting possibilities for the news feed: "Scores of Koreans were slaughtered at the border of China where they were fleeing a disease which has decimated their home country. Many governments and individuals are appalled by Korea's actions. " Etcetera.

It would be nice to see some dynamic population density maps (you could use flash's bitmap data class for this). You should have them for population, infected population, contaminated water supply, etc, all done in different colours or something.

You could include side effects to the disease. Economic collapse as nations quiver in fear and lose trading partners, starvation as infrastructure falls apart, Coup d'├ętat, the possibilities are endless.

All in all a fun game, but it has a lot more potential.

Blips responds:

Thanks for the review and your thoughts!

For #1 though, in Pandemic 2 there is a small chance of people being cured if there are active hospitals in their region :P

I specifically love 3 and 4.

Space Pilot 3D Space Pilot 3D

pretty good

Is it real 3d though, or just prerendered; I am asking because I didn't see any axis rotations. Anyway nice game, but you might want to make the ship easier to control and to add better music. The art work could use a bit of improvement come to think of it, but all in all a good game.

3D Motorbiker Racing 3D Motorbiker Racing

Pretty Good

I liked how well you did the pseudo 3d. Was it done with Papervision, Sandy or your own engine?

Anyway, you might want to consider using vector art in your next games or using real 3d models instead of sprites, it will make the game look better (not that it doesnt already look good). Different, more lively music wouldn't hurt either.

Anyway, keep up the nice work.

2darcadedatcom responds:

I used my own Engine, Yes I will consider your Idea add 3d Models It will take a while to finish the game :D

FPA: World 2 FPA: World 2

Awesome

Quite honestly you should think about making this into an actual game for download on xbox live or psn.

I think that it has real potential.

Vector Runner Vector Runner

nice game

It was fun but pretty generic, also I doubt that that was true 3d. It might have been but because there were no rotation I am guessing that that was just a perspective altered API render?

Anyway, keep up the nice work. :)

DigYourOwnGrave responds:

Actually, the engine is true 3D. I originally had turning in the game, but it just wasn't as fun. I hope to make a sequel or similar game that will take advantage of the full 3D capabilities.

Hustler Hustler

oh god, poor you.

the armor games gaming chalange ended yesterday. lol, I was the last submission as far as I know.

great game though.

Territory WAR Territory WAR

not up to scratch

I've sen what you are capible of and this game is not up to schrtah no mater what the score says.

some suggestions for vr2:

The graphics could use an update
Add destructible terrain (you know that you know how)
Update the AI!

Gladicus-ZERO arenaCombat Gladicus-ZERO arenaCombat

STOP SUBMITTING THE SAME GAME!

The element sage, urban wisard 1 and 2, Fear Unlimited, and Vitisus Rage all use te same basic game engin, with only slightly modified game-play and graphics.

At least you partially re-did the AI for this one.

You are very talented. Put that talent to use. Lets see some variation and inovation. Stop submitting the same game over and over again.